1. Russian doll painted wood, produced for TV5 Monde. With the kind cooperation of VJ Drone, 2011.
2. to 4. Floor vinyl and epoxy. Prismatic Colours Project, Jean Verville, architect, 2011.
5. Manufacture of wooden sandwich panels for the Quartier des Spectacles Partnership, 2012.
6. to 8. Production of a Lawrence Wiener work in the context of the Montreal Biennial of Contemporary Art, BNL MTL, 2014. Lime paint. Darling foundry, 2014.
9. Production of a Lawrence Wiener work in the context of the Montreal Biennial of Contemporary Art, BNL MTL, 2014. Adhesive vinyl printed and shape cutting. Place Ville-Marie, 2014.
8. to 11. Realization of a wooden painted hockey player, BC in Celebration, 2010.
9. to 15. Production of a Michael Toppings work, Diary of a Neighborhood, (Installation of nearly 400 adhesive letterings on windows), 2012.
15. to 17. Production of two murals for SOS Labyrinthe, 2015.
16. to 19. Production of personalized cushions from Sugar of the Mc.Cord Museum, Design: Bakuza, Circus, 2015.